So for those of you who are think of trying Diigo out, this makes things better. As well as all the normal import option you can link Diigo and Delicious so when you add bookmarks to Diigo it adds to Delicious automatically.
To do this scroll down to the bottom of the page (in Diigo) and click “Save to Delicious” enter login and password and they are linked.
So I the other month I decided to start using dropbox. The problem was I like to save to my hard drive but then need to files in the office so have to save to USB key, and sure as day and night I frequenty forget either the USB key or to save the newest versions to the key.
If you dont know dropbox then click the link bellow and watch the video.
Why you should use it:-
1) Its free for 2Gb basic package
2) It uses less then 50Mb of RAM, most cases less then 30Mb (thats a good thing)
3) It does not use much CPU time (also a good thing)
4) It seems to upload and download quickly (will depend on your bandwith)
5) You can share files with others up-to 1Gb file size I think (bets email or sending CDs)
6) No messing around it works smoothly in the background
What you need to do:-
1) Use this link sign up to drop box and get extra free storage.
2) Enter your email, and name
3) Download a small program (12.9Mb) to your computer
4) Save your files to the dropbox folder (which works like any normal folder)
5) Thats it! or you have to download the small program on each computer you use but that really is it. Does not take more then 3 or 4 minutes to get started.